Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just Dreaming Out Loud…

He always likes me to stand in front. He likes to hug me from behind and just hold me. Then when he's caressed me for what seems like an eternity, he likes to play. He loves to massage my cookies just the way I like it. He takes his time and strokes them. He knows how to apply just the right of pressure to get me going. And he knows once I'm going... there's no turning back. He doesn't stop with just one organism. He insists on two or three or however many it takes to push me over the edge. And just when I think I can't cum anymore, he allows me the opportunity to experience his manhood. He pulls it out and puts it to work. He works my cookies over like none other. He beats my cookies up and then pulls out leaving only the tip inside. Then when I think I can't take anymore, he pushes his way back in and starts all over again. By the time he's done, I've climaxed two more times and feel like I've just had a full body massage to relieve the stress of the day. Hummmm... Tasty...

Too bad I only cum like that in my dreams and with the aid of my companion Mr. Wiggles.

No comments: